Ed: This is not a spoof - at least I don't think it is! Polyamorous people are those with more than one 'partner'.)
- Say “partner or partners” instead of “couple.”
- Support multiple-person commitment ceremonies.
- Ask a poly person about his or her life. Ask about the person’s partner(s) as a way of affirming the importance of those relationships.
- Speak up if someone reveals an irrational fear of polyamory. Be aware of subtle and institutional forms of discrimination against polyamorous people.
- If polyamory brings up strong negative emotions for you, gently explore those feelings by talking with someone you trust.’ Read more
No comments will be posted without a full name and location, see the policy.