Wednesday 1 August 2007

Ephraim Radner resigns from Anglican Communion Network

It is with sorrow and deep disappointment that I tender my resignation from the Anglican Communion Network. Since the time I assisted in its founding, its leaders, members, and mission have been dear to me, even when I have disagreed with some of its corporate actions. The recent statements by the Moderator of the Network, Robert Duncan, however, so contradict my sense of calling within this part of Christ’s Body, the Anglican Communion, that I have no choice but to disassociate myself from this group, whom I had once hoped might prove an instrument of renewal, not of destruction, of building up, not of tearing down. Read more

No comments will be posted without a full name and location, see the
policy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ephraim Radner has recently been appointed as Professor of Historical Theology at Wycliffe College (not to be confused with Wycliffe Hall, as I nearly did), in Toronto.