Thursday 5 June 2008

'Forward in Faith' petition: a correction

Yesterday I posted an item about an open letter to the Archbishops of Canterbury and York which I mistakenly attributed to Forward in Faith, when in fact it has come from several sources as now indicated.

I made the appropriate changes and reposted the item as soon as this was pointed out to me by the Forward in Faith office.

Unfortunately at least one other website, namely that run by Fulcrum, seems to have picked up this item before I made the changes, and has started a discussion thread which not only reflects my headline "Forward in Faith petition" but now contains various (uncomplimentary) comments about Forward in Faith in consequence of this false attribution.

I have pointed out the error to them (twice) by e-mails, and hope that eventually they will make the appropriate response.

Revd John Richardson

No comments will be posted without a full name and location, see the policy.

No comments: